5 questions homebuyers need to be asking
By Nicole Rueth - July 17, 2019
Did you know 32% of all home buyers are first time home buyers? Making the decision to buy verses rent is a hard one and sometimes it's the non-financial reasons that hold us back, like am I ready, where do I begin, what makes a good buy? It's critical when making a decision this big to have a strong A Team. The right Realtor and Lender who you feel have your back; helping you make the best decision for your family.
< Go Back
As a first time home buyer; I wanted to give you 5 questions you should be asking your A Team. Things you might not have known were even an option... beyond what's the rate and fees.
- What kind of concessions can I get from the seller? it's true! You can get concessions in this balancing market
- When does my earnest money go hard? and what does that even mean?
- When should you and who's responsible for ordering the inspections and what inspections are appropriate?
- What's included in my monthly payment for this home?
- What's included in the home?
Real Estate financing in a way that builds long term wealth is what our team does best! Want to learn more about how to utilize real estate in your investment plan? Give me a call today to get started! We want your success as much as you do!