The first 5 steps to successfully investing in real estate
By Nicole Rueth - May 8, 2019
Once you decide you want to start investing in real estate; the first step is so hard. It's hard to determine if you are ready, what are the risks, what if you fail? So I want to break this down into bite size pieces.
1. Be Prepared - have your financial health assessed and optimized
2. Define your goals - know where you are going. if you don't know this.. STOP. Knowing your goals helps you define a good or bad investment
3. Seek wise counsel - make sure you have an A Team around you.. people that are supporting you and have your back.
4. Develop a plan - know what steps you need to take, which properties to buy first, then second, what timeline to follow, etc
5. Be adaptable - markets shift. Don't be so rigid that you can't take advantage of changing opportunities.
Want to learn more about how to utilize real estate in your investment plan? Give me a call today! We would love to go to work for you.